Sunday, March 27

and so...

after 17 days...they finally meet!

if i have to stay so myself, i think it was love at first site:)
i am not sure if poppy took his eyes off of him the whole day.  every noise he made, move he made...poppy was there to make sure everything was ok.

friday was probably one of the most precious days yet.
no tears...just tons of smiles and so much joy that the room could have exploded.
my dad was so smitten with my lil guy...i know i am biased, but honestly who couldnt be with him...he is just perfect!  he barely walked in the door before he grabbed him out of my arms and started lovin on him. it was amazing to see the instant bond they had.

it made my day to see my dad so happy...i know that they are going to be the best of buddies!!!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment